More Electric Aircraft USA
Hybrid-electric distributed propulsion system - Optimal electric systems - High temperature power electronics - Thermal management - Superconducting machines
More Electric Aircraft (MEA) applications demand high reliability, high availability, and high power density while aiming to reduce weight, complexity, fuel consumption, operational costs, and environmental impact. New electric driven systems can meet these requirements and also provide significant technical and economic improvements over conventional mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic systems.
However, the MEA puts some challenges on the aircraft electrical system, both in the amount of the required power and the processing and management of this power.
Since we ran this conference so successfully for the past 3 years in Germany, we were asked by the industry to launch this conference for the US as well. We are pleased to announce the inaugural More Electric Aircraft USA conference this August in Seattle!
Join us to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to technological developments as well as future concepts associated to more electrical aircraft:
- Optimal design of electric systems for MEA
- Move to More Electric Aircraft – results and upcoming projects
- Power Electronics: High temperature PE
- Potentials, challenges and limits of intelligent and effective thermal management
- Hybrid-electric distributed propulsion system
- Energy storage as the key to MEA design success
- Superconducting Machines and Power Systems